Disclosure of Grants and Contribution Awards over $25,000
The Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying (OCL) does not provide grants or contributions and consequently has nothing to report in this regard.
As advertising expenditures incurred by the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada are not reported in the Government of Canada Annual Report on Advertising Activities because of the status and independance of the Commissioner of Lobbying as an Agent of Parliament, they are proactively disclosed on this web site on a voluntary basis to ensure transparency.
Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying
- April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011 (Nil)
- April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010 (Nil)
- July 2, 2008 to March 31, 2009 (Nil)
Note: The reports below were prepared by the Office of the Registrar of Lobbyists.
Office of the Registrar of Lobbyists
- April 1, 2008 to July 1, 2008 (Nil)
- April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2008 (Nil)
- April 1, 2006 to March 31, 2007 (Nil)
- February 6, 2006 to March 31, 2006 (Nil)